Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just looked around the site and can see there is some knowledge to be gained here. Just recently purchased a Stag model 1L and am interested to learn as much about the rifle as possible. I'm going to read the army's m16 manual that came with it tonite, but am looking for any interesting feedback on this particular rifle. My first direct question would be pertaining to the carry handle. If I take this off, I will have a bare top to fit optics and AIMS or similar, correct? Look forward to hearing back from you all.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcom to the forum Speezly,

nice looking AR you have there. What is the Stag Model number for your rifle? From the picuter it looks like it is part of the upper. If it is removal, then there should be a flat top mount already there. Can you post a close up of the upper assy?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NeonOn19sUSMC said:
Welcom to the forum Speezly,

nice looking AR you have there. What is the Stag Model number for your rifle? From the picuter it looks like it is part of the upper. If it is removal, then there should be a flat top mount already there. Can you post a close up of the upper assy?
It's a 2007 model 1L. Ill take more pics later. I think I can see the rail underneath and I'm pretty sure the handle detaches.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Is that rifle on the bed? You just got her, and you are sleeping with her already? Lol

If her father finds out, the M1 Grand, he might come unclipped.

Read her manual, treat her good, and she will be the best girlfriend you will ever have.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here from Oregon.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

Join the NRA << Click Here

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Welcome to FTF

Welcome from Georgia. Glad you found us. Enjoy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts