Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So..I bought my first gun today. The guy at the store told me it was the best gun out there for the money. Only cost me 1350.00 for a .380 Bersa. Isn't that cool?? But I couldn't get it to work. I put the bullets in it the right way (after 2 tries) and still nothing. then I remembered my Nintendo days, so I pulled out the thing that holds the bullets and blew on it and put it back in. When I pulled the trigger if shot a hole in my moms ceiling.
Talk about worried. She didnt notice though. But now I am thinking about getting an even cooler gun. Anyone know what kind of gun Jack Bauer uses??

Just kidding. Wonder how many eyebrows shot up on that one? Cause you all now someone out there is THAT stupid.

As for the real me? Long time competitor in everything that goes bang. If I can see it I can put a round in it. I love tactical shooting so much I have open war days at my house with airsoft guns every saturday. If you can catch me off guard you get kudos. If not you get 6mm's of hot furious plastic at 350 feet per second bouncing repetitively off your soft hide!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

No seriously folks, it really is a lot of fun. You should try it. Those without wives or live-in g/f's of course. Cause we all know women don't let us play with our toys in the house.

well, anyway, thats me in a nutshell. I think you guys n gals can figure out what kind of guy I am with this post. Shoot me a hey sometime and I hope to see ya guys around the boards.

·
Registered
962 Posts
welcome grasshopper, jk. hows the weather where you live

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
lvl4 Ninja

Jump in with both feet!

·
Registered
57 Posts
ok dude, that crack about mom's ceiling was not funny....not funny at all!! lol
welcome to the forum bro

·
Premium Member
9,661 Posts
welcome! I have to admit I was a little concerned when I first started reading. A bersa for $1350?!?!?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts