Firearms Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
26,855 Posts
Welcome- glad you found us. Good folks here. Keep a good sense of humor, ask questions when you have them, contribute to the discussions when you have something to say, and play nice with the others. Running with scissors is Saturday nights from 8-12.

Couple of other Illinoyans here, including one of my fellow mods, Winds-of-Change- and nice job on the sling!

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here from Oregon.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Very nice gun you have! I love 22lr's! I think a 22 rifle is the gun you can have the most fun with. And Marlins are excellent!
I hope you hold off on buying more and enjoy that one for a while. You can learn a tremendous amount with a 22 rifle, if you learn to shoot it well!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice gun you have! I love 22lr's! I think a 22 rifle is the gun you can have the most fun with. And Marlins are excellent!
I hope you hold off on buying more and enjoy that one for a while. You can learn a tremendous amount with a 22 rifle, if you learn to shoot it well!

Welcome to the forum!
I've had it for 2 years now. I kind of wanna get a 22 pistol to match it. Maybe the Ruger SR22. I been wanting the SR9 for a long time too.

·
Administrator
34,618 Posts
WELCOME!!

I'm glad you found your way here. I'm from Illinois, too, but a couple counties west of you.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
What happened, did I just miss something?:confused: Gee, he even took the picture of his gun with him!
Dunno, I can't remember seeing any threads with him in them. Best of luck on the other boards though. I've tried a few and most all of them sucked compared to here. I mean, you got ot say some pretty stupid stuff here to get flamed. Maybe a snide comment but hell, we're all supposed ot be grown so that shouldn't be a problem. Could at least spent the time nad made an effort to get to know a couple people.

OK which one of you dissed the parasling??!!??:eek:

·
Registered
811 Posts
I found this to be the most civil forum out there and it's informative as well. I seen he was complaining about the moderators removing some of his posts. I've had my problems with a couple other forums. It's hard taking those who talk like nazis seriously, but he'll find out for himself.

I try to avoid the political discussions though with the election and Conn. incident I did break my own rule, but will crawl back into the shadows. People become easily upset when politics gets into the discussion. I had a word censored on this forum a while back when writing one of the Bond girl's first name. Her last name was Galore. I wasn't insulted and even laughed. I also had one post removed and I still don't know why, but so what? He better grow up and stop being so sensitive. Then maybe he can get something larger than a .22.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts