Firearms Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is John. I live in Iowa and I'm a huge 2nd amendment nut. I'm also running for our State House on many fronts. Guns is a big one. Just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Welcome John - I like your slogan - If everyone in Congress felt that way there would be no one in Congress except gun owners!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys. I own a 12 Gauge Rem 870 Express Magnum and a Marlin model 60 .22. I also have a Single shot .410 I got when I was 12, Still love that little gun. I'm waiting now for my Permit to purchase and thinking about a .40 cal Taurus since I'm not a rich man. Any thoughts?

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Taurus has done some real upgrades to their performance market in the past few years. They added a full blown CNC machine shop which, in my opinion, has upped their stock in the autoloader pistol market.

They currently are offering a true lifetime warranty on all their CNC driven weapons, meaning no matter who buys it, they will warranty it FOREVER. That is pretty cool in the firearms manufacturing world and just isn't something that is done anymore.

I think, for the money, you won't find a much better deal for a new pistol when you factor in all the variables.

If you get one, post some pictures and a range report if you wouldn't mind - it would be well received.

JD

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome John from the great state of Mississippi

Also good luck on your running for the state house seat :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome John from the great state of Mississippi

Also good luck on your running for the state house seat :D :D :D :D
Thank you. My family is actually from Louisiana, My pops is from Red River Perish. Try feeding these Yankees fried Okra or Jambalaya. My wife gets mad when I go down south for a week, takes a month to shake the accent.

·
Registered
144 Posts
....And he fries up some mean chicken as well. He, His wife, and his kids are kind enough to let me eat it when he does.:D
Seriously John is a great guy, good friend, strong Christian, and very strong supporter of gun rights. He is actually the man who got me interested in guns. Thanks John.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts