Firearms Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to say whats up to everyone at the forum. I belong to another forum but thats for cars, it feels good to finally have somewhere to go with legitimate answers and people who know what their talking about when it comes to firearms.
:D

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to to the forum!
lots of good people and information here
hope you enjoy your stay

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know, i wanted to wear the shirt that says "guns dont kill people. i do." but thought it a bit excessive hahaha jkjk. Theres people in the bay that like assault weapons, they just buy them illegally and use them for selling dope.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome to to the forum!
lots of good people and information here
hope you enjoy your stay
this is off topic but i have to ask, i looked at your newly built AR (love the **** out of it by the way!) and i see a lot of folks callin you brotha and what not, but your avatar is a female. just to clear things up your a guy right? haha sorry if this is foolish

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
this is off topic but i have to ask, i looked at your newly built AR (love the **** out of it by the way!) and i see a lot of folks callin you brotha and what not, but your avatar is a female. just to clear things up your a guy right? haha sorry if this is foolish
That's her in the avatar. She's a tasty little things, isn't she? We just call everyone 'brother' around here.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha asian girls are fine, asian girls that love guns, even hotter. ASIAN GIRL THAT BUILDS HER OWN AR-15 FROM SCRATCH. shieet

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha figured, that avatar looks too much like a professional picture or something, heh she iss pretty bangin though haha... to bad she wasnt a female who built her own AR :/ hahaha

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
haha figured, that avatar looks too much like a professional picture or something, heh she iss pretty bangin though haha... to bad she wasnt a female who built her own AR :/ hahaha
Junho reports that she's a Korean singer who has an interest in something involving firearms.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
we should write her asking if she'd do a firearmstalk personal concert and be the mascot heh

·
Registered
909 Posts
we should write her asking if she'd do a firearmstalk personal concert and be the mascot heh
hahaha
wow....
interesting topic
yeah sorry if it was confusing
i'm a dude as matt stated
and the girl is a korean singer that likes guns that i like haha
and she doesnt speak english so i dont think she would understand if you asked her
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
she got any music videos? she looks like shes from a video game..like final fantasy or something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.