Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...I'm new to the AR scene, and I was wondering if anybody could tell me the best place to buy AR accessories in Minnesota. Needless to say, Gander and Cabela's are little help in that area...

Thanks!

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Not sure about spots local to you, but there's no shortage of stuff to be had online. Check out the Equipment Exchange on ar15.com for recommendations and pointers to good deals.

What sort of things are you looking for?

Welcome to the board, by the way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just looking for a place to buy accessories like flashlight adapters, stocks, and that kind of thing. I'm more of a brick an mortar shopper than an internet shopper. It's also easier to meet other shooters that way. Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
130 Posts
The Cabela's by me has a few things in stock. The Gander by me sells AR's, but doesn't stock any accessories.

I'd check the Hometown forums over on ar15.com. I know the PA section lists a bunch of AR friendly local shops. I've tried one of the small shops here in Central PA and they had NOTHING there... But maybe you'll have more luck around you.

Good luck, and welcome to the board!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I can say that bar none, Brownell's has the largest selection of stuff in one place. I suppose that doesn't help if you wanna go mingle though.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Try MidwayUSA.com. Potterfield devotes an entire section to black guns in the catolog. Good stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts