new to the area

Discussion in 'Louisiana Gun Forum' started by trip286, Apr 13, 2012.

1. trip286

trip286 New Member

And was wondering if there are any members near the Monroe area that would like to get together. I just moved down here from the Memphis area, and because of my circumstances I'm not having many opportunities to get out and meet new people. It's a completely new area to me, and the only people I know around here are my sister and her family.

2. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

3. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'm back! Might as well be, there's nothing left to try and reconcile over, and I'm missing the friends I've made here. No need to keep myself shut off from FTF any longer, I just still need to be careful not to say anything slanderous about the stbx. Shouldn't be too hard, it's her boyfriend I have the problem with. ;)

4. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Sorry it didn't work out, but wish you the best of luck on a new chapter.

5. lucky510

lucky510 New Member

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  6. lucky510

lucky510 New Member

What's up trip, it's a little drive away but I'm in baton rouge, I usually go shooting at the sherburne wildlife management area right outside krot springs.. Always looking for new gun buddies!

7. trip286

trip286 New Member

Dang man, that is a bit of a drive. I might holler at you on that though, but with my new job, I just don't know now when I'll ever get a chance. Right now I'm working 6 days a week, 11 hours a day.

8. fmj

fmj New Member

First off, Welcome back dude! Looking forward to your pointed views again.

As for the x's boyfriend....dont hate on him.

Look at it this way. He just took the problem off your hands, now its HIS headache...shes the adulterous skank...she did it to you, heavy odds are she'll do it to him!

9. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

Welcome back brother I know what you are going through . And I am sorry. You can come to Austin and shoot

10. lucky510

lucky510 New Member

I hear you I've been on a turnaround working 7-12's since early February, last weekend tho!!

11. trip286

trip286 New Member

You must have me confused with someone else. I just got a job selling cars. Business is way better than people would think, its only my third day and I'm looking at more pay this month than in the last three years. Just (hopefully) closed another $45K deal. Two in two days.

12. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Nice having work again ain't it trip;) and as said above he took the problem off your hands bro. If you come my way ill shoot w you mon ami. Now if only we can find another troll to bait in for the kill;)

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

13. trip286

trip286 New Member

Let me clarify, lest anyone think I'm suddenly rich. I'm looking at more pay this month than my MONTHLY pay of the last three years. Not all three years combined.

14. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

I knew what you ment trip

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did