Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting a 1911 for awhile now and the old lady finally let pick this little beauty out. I think I have opened up a dangerous doorway.

Attachments

·
Banned
0 Posts
yes Weids, a very dangerous door!:eek: you have entered the world of the 1911, and it is an addiction that has no limits.:eek:

seriously, very nice pistol! you will enjoy it! :D

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Wow! For being "new" to the platform, I think you made an excellent first acquisition! KUDOS TO YOU SIR!! *respect*

As for the 1911 and the relocation to a domicile of means....

Yeah. You're screwed bro, that sweet new addition is going to get access to the internet, call up 4 to 8 friends and start syphoning funds out of house accounts. :D

Welcome to the Enlightened Path!!

JD

·
Retired
13,579 Posts
Nice looking piece!
Be careful, 1911's have a tendency to reproduce in the safe (expecially with the better half is not looking.)

·
Registered
530 Posts
I've been wanting a 1911 for awhile now and the old lady finally let pick this little beauty out. I think I have opened up a dangerous doorway.
Looks like a SA Loaded model!!
My 1st 1911 was also a SA Loaded (mine is parked - not ss like yours). You will absolutely LOVE it! Great choice!
(please note that I said above "my 1st 1911" - draw you own conclusion from that & welcome to the addiction...)

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Wonderful way to start in the world.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts