new to me 590a1...tacticool?

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by Chubbyhawaiian, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Chubbyhawaiian

Chubbyhawaiian New Member

Tacticool or not tacticool? That is the question? I'm thinking pistol grip and adjustable stock because I can't put that stuff on my saiga in CT. It came with the speed feed stock now. Its gonna be for home defense...how should I dress her?

ForumRunner_20130324_204551.jpg

Attached Files:

2. duddie10

duddie10 New Member

Very cool and yes ati m4 style stock with a magpul stock. Maybe a trijicon rmr to?

3. ajhaag19

ajhaag19 New Member

Why not get the bayonet too. Ultimate cqc haha
    Just kiddin. Great gun. If your going with a collapsible stock. Why not get a recoil reducing one if you have the money
    Lights never hurt. Or side saddle

4. MattShlock

MattShlock New Member

Tacti-real is what you have already. And the safety is right where it should be...

5. clearsights

clearsights New Member

My 590a. Love the gun and especially where the controls are. Do what you wish and enjoy!

ForumRunner_20130325_065141.jpg

6. Chubbyhawaiian

Chubbyhawaiian New Member

I def want to get a sidesaddle. Not sure if I want the ati stock that folds sideways and adjusts for length or just a adjustable one.

7. duddie10

duddie10 New Member

My friend got both to see what he likes. We found the one thats folds sucks. Ur cheak doesent sit right in it and it hurts under recoil. Just my 2¢