New to Ak's

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by SmithKid308, Jul 24, 2011.

1. SmithKid308

SmithKid308 New Member

Ok I'm new to Ak's and would like to know the general stuff about it and I was thinking about a WASR-10 Ak-47 and there is one in my local shop and is very good condition holds a mag very well no wiggle on the mags when in the gun so help plz

2. colmustard

colmustard New Member

I have a wasser 10 and like it. It is cheap and functional, whats not to like? very fun range gun.

3. doctherock

doctherock New Member

What are you waiting for, go buy it.

4. Cornhusker

Cornhusker New Member

I've got a WASR 10-63 underfolder and a GP1975. Both are lotsa fun and together cost less than most ARs
    Tons of accessories for these things, they are Barbie Dolls for big boys, you can dress em up and play with em all day.:D

5. 7.62 Man

7.62 Man New Member

My first bought AK was a WASR 10 & have built, bought, traded many more since. The WASR is a good gun rough looking as far as AKs go but a good shooter. Go on and buy it before someone else gets it, you will be kicking yourself later if you don't!:eek:

6. SmithKid308

SmithKid308 New Member

I went a picked it up and I also go 3 magazines that all fit (yes it takes a 30 round mag) and a new trigger so he gave me a case of free mill surplus

7. 7.62 Man

7.62 Man New Member

That's the way to go;)
    It sounds like you need a little range time with your new friend.
    Let us know how good it shoots, and how you like it.

8. SmithKid308

SmithKid308 New Member

Just got back from the range not a thing wrong and I acdentialy dropped my Ak in a puddle (forgot to zip case :/ ) and thought let's test the realiyablity and it shot fine put 300 or so rounds in it love it

9. colmustard

colmustard New Member

Congrats on the WASR!! post pics!

10. SmithKid308

SmithKid308 New Member

Will when I get the furniture back on