New terroist map out.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by downsouth, Feb 1, 2012.

1. trip286

trip286 New Member

It's nice to see they think so little of Memphis....

2. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

They don't seem to care about Texas much, except for Houston.

California, New York, and D.C. are different stories.

3. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Who does? I was born there but know a cess pool when I have to drive thru it.

4. stoppingpower

stoppingpower New Member

Thank god for wyoming lol

Wyoming is what America was

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

It has a very small target on it. Really, it might not be a bad idea to do away with Memphis. Their city council is a bunch of power hungry bullies, they don't care about right or wrong, they're only interested in the almighty tax dollar. Right now they are talking about annexing two communities that don't want anything to do with Memphis, all because of the tax revenue, these two communities are predominately white upper middle class, and the city knows that they can't afford to provide the public services that are required if they do annex them, such as police, waste disposal, fire protection, water and electric. They're just after the money, another classic example of Obamanomics, knowing they have to much debt already, so they intend to rob the populace.

6. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

They can HAVE ST.LOUIS......Please feel free........I hate the Dark Dirty City....

7. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Well,I'm Boned.

I live dead in the middle of one in PA. and one in NY.:eek: Can ayone recomend a good place to relocate?:D

Keep the powder dry, and see what happens!

8. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I am not even close to a small one. Does an Obama visit count as a terrorist attack? A Holder visit sure should.

9. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

The San Francisco Bay Area is totally covered, but the article says that is because of 99 attacks in SF County (SF County and the City of SF share the same borders if that matters at all), my question is if that is the case I am not in the bullseye as I live 60 some miles south of the cesspool, I mean city. I am within the grouping though.

The funny part is that Northern CA and the Sierras are not really represented and they generally consider that to be "militia country". What's up with that?