New StG 44 Today

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by JoeTho, Apr 29, 2013.

1. JoeTho

JoeTho New Member

Walked into my local gunshop today and walked out with a new StG 44 in 22 LR. Man is this thing solid and heavy. I definitely need a sling to carry this around. Any owners have issues with theirs?

ForumRunner_20130429_184227.jpg

2. mag318

mag318 Member

No issues at all, it's a very well made rifle. The mags are expensive and can be hard to find but other than that it's one cool rifle.

Attached Files:

3. Blackbeard1718

Blackbeard1718 New Member

This is one sturdy Rifle! I'd been keeping an eye on these, and the GSG MP40 as well, due out this year. Might get one, after I see it up close and personal.

Lotta Rounds fired through my STG, with ZERO problems to date. I ordered a WW-II Re-Pro STG-44 6-Mag Pouch online, and picked up a KAR-98 Sling, which fits the STG-44 perfectly!

[​IMG]

ANYONE OWN THE GSG AK-47 22???

I ask, because..... FYI, the Rear Adjustable Sight on the STG-44, WILL FIT the AK-47. Just the Bar part of the Sight, that has the Elevation & Windage Buttons. I ordered one from ATI, and they Shipped it to me. I installed it on my AK-47, and it works much, much better, than the AK's Rear Sight, which wasn't Windage Adjustable!

[​IMG]

Cheers!

BB

4. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

Nice looking rifles, I've always admired the STG 44 (I tried spelling it out but I couldn't ;) ), but I know I can never afford a real one :(