New Springer picked up today

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by Hollander, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Hollander

Hollander New Member

Placed an order in early October for a Springfield MicroCompact 45. They called three weeks ago that it had arrived but I was in Florida until last Friday. Picked it up today, took it out to the car, stripped and lubed it, and when back in to the range and put a 100 rounds through it. One malfuction due to a bad Federal bullet and one empty brass between the eyes. Another 100 rounds to go next week and then some Win PDX1 for final exam. Love the gun. It fits in with my EMP 9 and 40 and the Springer UltraCompact Stainless 45. They make a nice family. I know - pics needed but it did not have time to get the whole family together for a welcome shot. To make the day better a new Rock River AR15 also followed me home per instructions from my wife to go ahead and get it. Got a great deal so I had to take advantage of the deal.

2. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

OK -----BUT we need pics ASAP :mad:

:D:D:D

3. limbkiller

limbkiller New Member

Good for you sir. A new gun day is like X-mas morning. I love them days.

4. XxChino13xX

XxChino13xX New Member

Congrats on the new additions, I'd say it was a good day for ya.

5. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

6. JoshH

JoshH New Member

Buying one gun at a time is good.. Buying two bad a$$ guns on the same day, well that's just freakin awesome!! We still need pics though or as Canbrake says "it didn't happen"!