New Silencer Company GSL Technology

Discussion in 'NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion' started by Mark Joshua Allen, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Mark Joshua Allen

Mark Joshua Allen New Member

From their video description on YouTube:

GSL Technology has been manufacturing suppressors since 1993. With over 25 years of industry experience, our customers expect quality that is unsurpassed by any other manufacturer. Our facility is ISO-9001:2015 Certified, making GSL Technology one of the only suppressor companies in the country to have such certification. Our products go through the most stringent testing and quality control inspections before leaving our facility, ensuring that our customers are receiving a flawless product at our Class III dealerships. In addition, we also offer lifetime warranties on most products in case there are any manufacturing defects because we believe in our products and stand by our values. We are innovators, not imitators.

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

New since 1993 :rolleyes:

FAS1 and PaBushMan like this.

3. FFL01user

FFL01user Active Member

I think you should be promoting / trying to sell your product in a different forum section (once you introduce yourself) instead of making your initial post a sales pitch.

PaBushMan and MisterMcCool like this.
  4. Mark Joshua Allen

Mark Joshua Allen New Member

Not a sales pitch. Just sharing information. Looks like they have some interesting products and their facility is immaculate. I am a big suppressor nut myself.

5. PaBushMan

PaBushMan Well-Known Member

I have no desire to buy a suppressor. Ear muffs are cheaper lol. :D

6. Balota

Balota ... but I used to play keyboards. Staff Member

I don't wear muffs around the house or out on the town. I would love to be able to carry a suppressed gun without needing to jump through hoops to get a special license. Especially for in the home defense. Shooting indoors is extremely loud. Why should I need to damage my own hearing to defend my home?

7. Dallas53

Dallas53 Well-Known Member

personally, most people that have been around guns for even a short time understand suppressors. they serve a purpose. nothing more, nothing less.

from a personal viewpoint, i would love to see the Hearing Protection Act pass, and make them less costly, without going through anything more than the same process of legally purchasing a firearm, more accessible to law abiding citizens.

Balota likes this.