Firearms Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I picked up this quick detach reflex sight for my mp5 so far I love it fits firm and looks great sight dimmer also 5 sight selector I am going to sight in tomorrow. Any one have any experience with this sight will it stay sighted even if I detach and re attach? Also If I want to sight it in at 25 yards and one click is one inch at 100 yards how many clicks is one inch at 25 I think it's 4 but I'm not sure?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will be going to the range in a hour or so can not wait to see well it works

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had one on my ar, its pretty accurate, had a problem it shutting off after the first shot, exchanged it and the new one worked fine. For the cost its a pretty good sight

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
boudmanj said:
I had one on my ar, its pretty accurate, had a problem it shutting off after the first shot, exchanged it and the new one worked fine. For the cost its a pretty good sight
Ya I really like it. Went to my buddy's the other day with it I was pickin off bottles at 50 yards one shot every time.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
I have a sightmark mini shot holographic reflex on my Mossy 590 mariner. No problems at all. I can pick up moving targets as quickly as a bead, and shoot accurately long distance with slugs.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts