Firearms Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone from the Lone Star State, this is my first post. I just got a p239 in .40 on a straight trade for a glock 23 gen 3 with tfo sights. The sig is BNIB and beautiful, I got to shoot her today for the first time and am very please. I don't think I have ever shot so tight of groups. I ran 350 rds through her without any malfunction. I didn't expect to have any but I'm in love.

I have two questions, I can't for the life of me find magazines for it. I've looked at all my lgs and my usual sites. I also need help finding a iwb holster for one.

Thanks in advance

Oh ya I almost forgot the picture

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

Attachments

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Darn good trade! Mags are hard to find and expensive too.

·
Premium Member
14,851 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hello everyone from the Lone Star State, this is my first post. I just got a p239 in .40 on a straight trade for a glock 23 gen 3 with tfo sights. The sig is BNIB and beautiful, I got to shoot her today for the first time and am very please. I don't think I have ever shot so tight of groups. I ran 350 rds through her without any malfunction. I didn't expect to have any but I'm in love.

I have two questions, I can't for the life of me find magazines for it. I've looked at all my lgs and my usual sites. I also need help finding a iwb holster for one.

Thanks in advance

Ok I just drooled all over my phone. Nice trade!Try Greg Cote llc. For mags.

·
Registered
182 Posts
survivalbyme said:

Thanks in advance

Guess I got lucky. I bought mine about 4 months ago in the CCP package. Came with 4 mags, holster mag holder and night sights. Great gun

·
Registered
9,100 Posts
Great pistol! I edc one in 9mm. Try Don Hume for a good inexpensive iwb.
I've used the combo for about six years now. Couldn't be happier.

Oh yeah, the mags. Probably have to go with factory at about $40 a pop.
I was lucky, when I got mine, they shipped with three!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I carry my 239 in a Milt Sparks Executvie Companion and absolutely love it. I had to wait about 6 months to get it, but it was well worth the wait. I have several different holsters and this is by far the most comfortable of them all.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I carry my 239 in a Milt Sparks Executvie Companion and absolutely love it. I had to wait about 6 months to get it, but it was well worth the wait. I have several different holsters and this is by far the most comfortable of them all.
Take a look at N82 Tactical , professional ! Very comfortable and great service!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts