New Sig p239

Discussion in 'SIG Sauer Forum' started by survivalbyme, Feb 13, 2013.

1. survivalbyme

survivalbyme New Member

Hello everyone from the Lone Star State, this is my first post. I just got a p239 in .40 on a straight trade for a glock 23 gen 3 with tfo sights. The sig is BNIB and beautiful, I got to shoot her today for the first time and am very please. I don't think I have ever shot so tight of groups. I ran 350 rds through her without any malfunction. I didn't expect to have any but I'm in love.

I have two questions, I can't for the life of me find magazines for it. I've looked at all my lgs and my usual sites. I also need help finding a iwb holster for one.

Thanks in advance

Oh ya I almost forgot the picture

image-1523013868.jpg

2. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

Darn good trade! Mags are hard to find and expensive too.

3. survivalbyme

survivalbyme New Member

I know the cheapest that I have found is 69 and it used and in pretty rough shape

4. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

5. SigArmored

SigArmored New Member

Ok I just drooled all over my phone. Nice trade!Try Greg Cote llc. For mags.

6. 4sig

4sig New Member

Guess I got lucky. I bought mine about 4 months ago in the CCP package. Came with 4 mags, holster mag holder and night sights. Great gun

7. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Great pistol! I edc one in 9mm. Try Don Hume for a good inexpensive iwb.
    I've used the combo for about six years now. Couldn't be happier.

Oh yeah, the mags. Probably have to go with factory at about $40 a pop.
    I was lucky, when I got mine, they shipped with three!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  8. Dan8844

Dan8844 New Member

I carry my 239 in a Milt Sparks Executvie Companion and absolutely love it. I had to wait about 6 months to get it, but it was well worth the wait. I have several different holsters and this is by far the most comfortable of them all.

9. phiche

phiche New Member

Take a look at N82 Tactical , professional ! Very comfortable and great service!!!