Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! I am new to the forum, but have been into gun ownership for quite some time. I just recently picked up a sub compact Glock 27 Wednesday of this week. I will put a few hundred rounds through it tomorrow. Those of you who are Maryland residents and who have been experiencing extraordinary long wait periods for background checks to clear; I purchased my Glock 27 on January 2nd, and the gun shop did not call me to come pick it up until January 30th. I know it sucks but hopefully those of you who are still waiting, the approval line just got shorter by one more applicant, so you can all take one step forward. Good shooting!

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here from Oregon.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

Join the NRA << Click Here

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Welcome to FTF

Welcome from Georgia. Glad you found us. Enjoy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hello everybody! I am new to the forum, but have been into gun ownership for quite some time. I just recently picked up a sub compact Glock 27 Wednesday of this week. I will put a few hundred rounds through it tomorrow. Those of you who are Maryland residents and who have been experiencing extraordinary long wait periods for background checks to clear; I purchased my Glock 27 on January 2nd, and the gun shop did not call me to come pick it up until January 30th. I know it sucks but hopefully those of you who are still waiting, the approval line just got shorter by one more applicant, so you can all take one step forward. Good shooting!
Well come from Kentucky, just want to add that here if you have aCCDW license, there is no background check. I bought a Taurus PT-22 late Jan, returned it two days later(junk) and then bought a Makarov in. 380 which I really like.Both guns came home same day bought. Feels good in my hand. I already have a Walt her PPK in. 380 and load this cartridge. Going to head to range and try the Make out...Again,Welcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts