New, Sensitive Islam

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Feb 13, 2009.

1. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Thank God we live in America!

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Well, have to taken a look at what the Immigrants of Islam have done to the EU?

We aren't long away from being in the same boat if we don't get a handle on immigration.

JD

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I got two words for them. Nucler Strike!!!!!!!!!

Need to blow them backwards FU&(ERS clean off the face of the dam earth. Really weould anyone miss any person of middle eastern decent? I know I wouldn't.

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

And yet, there is proposed legislation to punish gun owners who have a gun stolen (victim) and fail to report it in a certain time frame.

Is there any common sense anymore?

5. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

all five should be raped than shot to death slowly. one bullet at a time, prefferably by a .22 lr

6. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

i woulnt go that farjust the men that think women are dirt and treat them so. every race and ethnicity have their stars and they have their turds. you cant kill'em all just my .02

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Said the guy with the Muppet and plunger in his avatar. :D

You have to remember sgt - there is NO FORM of moderate Islam. Even the females will want you dead if the religious leader of their "church" says Allah told him so.

Keep that in mind my friend....

JD

8. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Our government tracked the 9/11 terrorist from outside this country. It has been pretty quite around here since then. Don't you think that the majority of Muslims that live in America could loves this country as much as we do. You have to remember that us Christians were considered terrorist once. It was called the Crusades. Although, I got your back if need be.

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

And I would have your back as well Hunter Joe, never doubt that. When SHTF, you are all welcome inside my circle of protection. The line will start at about 800 meters out. :D

But you have to realize that Islam is not about acceptance.

Islam is NOT about "live and let live", "turning the other cheek", "it's not a problem if I don't see it", or "don't ask / don't tell".

Islam is about killing everyone that is opposed to Islam. "America Alone" is a book that was recommended to me by bkt and I recommend everyone on this forum read it. It scared the hell out of me because it can be seen, being played out, every week in news reports from places like France and Denmark and the UK. It's a terrifying situation that is all too true.

This type of "religion" that is here, already, existing under the very laws of protection from our government is not a religion at all, it's a complete sub culture, or seperate society, that governs EVERYTHING about the people who belong. And one of those things they govern, is death to the infidels.

I am sure there are non radical, peaceful Muslims, the problem is, Islam is neither peaceful, or NON-RADICAL....

JD

10. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Dead on, JD.

Short story but true.

An American gal I know married a Syrian national who grew up in Cypress. Their marriage ceremony (in the US and legal) consisted of her father and the groom meeting with the groom's Sheik. She was not allowed to attend. Marriage license signed by the Sheik and they were married. She made the groom pay for a more US traditional ceremony (my brother oversaw-ordained on-line just for that) so she 'felt' married. Had they just done the traditional one by brother did, it would have been legal anyway, but Islam would not have accepted it, thus the grooms family would not accept it. Groom owed Syria military time he never served, but was able to buy his way out of it for about $5k, paid to the Syrian Government which is run by the Ba'athists (same party as Saddam).

There is no compromise in Islam. Cut off the head of those that don't convert. Peace on Earth can not be had until all infidels are dead. That's what you get when a religion is based on the teachings of a power crazed militant.

11. bkt

bkt New Member

There are people who live in your cities and towns who believe there is nothing wrong with this judgment.

Think about that.

12. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Quoted for Truth!

A single female, kidnapped, restrained against her will, raped by four men, later to found to be pregnant, given a sentence of one year in jail and 100 lashes for ADULTERY!!!

I mean seriously, C'mon now people..... WTF?!?!

JD

13. chopkick

chopkick New Member

14. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Softer Gentler Islam?

$hit I thought this was a fabric softener thread!

Here’s one, this is choice. Gotta love those folks up in Toronto, kinda like Chicago, but with a beer and doughnuts jones.

[​IMG]

Meet Muhammad Robert Heft of the Paradise Forever Support Group, a Toronto mosque offering 'detox' for Islamic radicals?

Sorry, *laughing* I couldn't make this $hit up! [​IMG]

CTV.ca | Toronto mosque offers 'detox' for Islamic radicals

15. canebrake

canebrake New Member

16. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

although what you say is true about muslims over ther i still hope there is just one that would be reasonable over there JD, iknow im being silly but theres gotta be atleast one, right :confused:

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

No, you might be misunderstanding what I am saying. There are probably hundreds of thousands of "Muslims", even in the middle east, that don't want war, that don't want to "kill the infidels" that just want to go about their business and choose to worship Islam.

The problem is, they are the minority, and if you open a Mosque that isn't about those core teachings, that is about "making nice nice with other Faiths" you will have a Jihad put on you, and your "church".

Islam is a way of life. if you adopt Islam, even as a white, middle income American cheese burger eater, you will be welcomed with open arms. But try to leave, and under Sharia Law, they CAN KILL YOU. If they feel strongly enough, they will.

See the stories above: A man cuts the head off his own wife? Are you sh!tt!ng me?! Those aren't isolated incidents either. There is all sorts of "old world violence" that surrounds those that follow the Faith.

Just, now that your eyes are a wee bit opened, just watch some news reports, read a few web pages of news from other parts of the world. It will become more apparent now that you are "enlightened".

Finland, or perhaps Norway/Sweden, completely CLOSED IMMIGRATION because there were too many Muslims coming into the country, living off welfare and state assistance and began voting themselves into low level public offices through shear mass of votes. THAT is a scary proposition! :eek:

Read that book America Alone - it's worth your time, I assure you....

JD

18. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. [​IMG]

19. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

OK I just went on Amazon and ordered it. I know it will only further bolster what I already know to be true...:mad:

God help us