New Production Tyler T-Grips Arrived!

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by Olympus, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Olympus

Olympus New Member

After all the news of the ownership change of Tyler Manufacturing and hearing about people who had begun receiving their old orders, I thought I would take a $30 gamble and order a T-Grip for my Model 66 no dash. I came really close to spending $100 on a 3R size on eBay a while back and I'm glad I didn't. It was approximately 4 weeks since I placed my order and I got the adapter in the mail today. Quality is very good and fit is right on the money. I've very happy that I took the chance on them and hope that my experience might convince others who are on the fence to go ahead and commit. Here are a couple photos of the no dash 66 with the T-Grip.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Olympus

Olympus New Member

I can't believe I didn't get any love with the T-Grips. :eek: I thought there were more "old school" guys on here that could appreciate the photos.

3. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

I have the mail order form laying right here on my computer desk and waiting till next payday to send it off with a check.

It will reside on my wifey's Centennial Airweight 442.

Yes they are old school and so is she and so is me. ;)

Your revolver looks fantastic!

4. Sealevel

Sealevel New Member

Here's one old school guy who appreciates the look. That is a fine looking 66!

I,too, got two Tyler-t adapters in the mail yesterday. A quick turnaround for them, as I ordered on 4 September. The two flat black grips were affixed to my Model 17 and Model 36. I like 'em; the way they look and the enhanced grip.

5. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Let's see some pictures then!

6. Sealevel

Sealevel New Member

Sorry, I haven't yet mastered pictures to computer.

7. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

8. djl4570

djl4570 New Member

Excellent pix. I've had a couple of guns with T-grips. The T-grip makes a stock grip fit my hand better but today there are a lot of people making after market grips that work better for me.

9. Olympus

Olympus New Member

I agree. I've got some of those too. But for showing off...it's gotta be the magnas and T-grips! :cool:

10. ArizonaLawman

ArizonaLawman New Member

I have an old Model 10 Snubby with a set of T-Grips and stag grip panels...LOVE it. That 66 is a sweety.

11. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

A damn good piece of work you got there.

12. rangerman50

rangerman50 New Member

T-Grips

I have a pair on my SW 624, .44 SW Special. They look awesome with the stainless steel, and the tapered pencil barrel.

Love your 66, one of the best models ever made.

13. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

Some vintage walnut grips and the Tyler T-grip both arrived today so I installed them on wifey's J-frame.
    A big improvement over the rubber stocks and she really likes the feel in this configuration.
    I think they look nice.
    She chose the brushed aluminum T-grip and I surprised her with the walnut stocks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]