New Product Muzzle Break

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by jasonlarue1013, Apr 17, 2012.

1. jasonlarue1013

jasonlarue1013 New Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obm0DOxS04I&sns=em[/ame]

PWS Triad

2. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

For sixty bucks that isn't bad at all.

3. jasonlarue1013

Don't know much about it. Was hoping some more educated than me in these matters could give some input or feedback

4. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

I've never heard of it, before. Would I order one? I really don't know. It's nice in a SHTF gun, because it does a pretty good job of hiding muzzle flash, but I'd really have to see an unbiased review of it from someone who actually shoots them to make the final determination.

5. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Great price point.....Its so hard to evaluate products like this. Hard to test for empirical data, due to so many factors and lack of dedicated testing equipment. PWS makes a great product with the FSC556. At least this one doesn't look to be very blasty. Muzzle compensation looks good too. I'd try it out if I needed another MD.

6. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

Their FSC 30 and 556 work great for me. @ $60 it would be worth a shot.

7. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Compared to an A2, how much change does it make in flash/kick?

8. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

The FSC30 & 556 make a noticeable difference. I have not tried the Triad but was making the call based on their products I own and use. I have the 30 on my .300BLK and 556 on my LWRC. I do get complaints from the once a year crowd at indoor ranges but...

9. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Jason make the plunge! We need range reports!

10. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

They make it hard to tell the difference by the way they hold them , even the one on the ground prone doesnt jump much different it certainly stirs more dust up than the PWS but not much difference in recoil . hell for $60 I would try one .
    I wont be trying one any time soon , I got alot of money out right now with the new upper and the SBR paperwork going on right now. Funds are going to be tightened up for a while with all that and 2 more stripped lowers on the way :D

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  11. jasonlarue1013

I think I will