New People

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Georgiahunter, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Georgiahunter

Georgiahunter New Member

It seems like the forum has recently gained a lot of new members. Since I have only been here for 5 months, I wouldn't know if it has always been like this. So anyway, to all of you older members, has it always been like this?

2. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

There has always been a steady income of new members since I have been here, But I don't think there has always been this many new members coming in at one time. The more, the merrier. :D

3. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Agreed. It seems to go in cycles

God didnt make all men equal colonel sam colt did

4. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Delete your pms aaron

5. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

It seems like this place had a slower but steady stream of new members before a year or so ago. As of the last year it seems it has really grown considerably faster in new members and somewhat changed.

Just my observations.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Ya think? We have come up on the radar screen to a lot of new people.

7. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Ya and a bunch of us newer people have turned out to be either trolls or spammers.

8. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

Yeah for a second there it seemed alot of posts by new folks got a little too political this last year on FTF.

9. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Ya and sorry if some of mine have gotten that way sometimes....but its expected from serious gun nuts occasionally i think. I try to not go TO far but...it does happen.

10. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

In the few short months ive been here, ive noticed many new people weekly but they dont stick around very long.

11. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

No they usually dont

12. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

I cant imagine why.. this forum is better than crack. :)

13. trip286

trip286 New Member

When I first joined, I asked a couple of questions and then left for around six months I think. It was later on that I had some more questions, and rediscovered this site. As many people know, I'm now here all the stinkin time, and I'm loving every minute of it :)

14. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Hmmmm maybe because we as a group dont seem to like posers? As to being better than crack? I dont think i want to try that comparison.

15. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Yep we both are walt;)

16. trip286

trip286 New Member

Especially now that I've got one of them new fangled smart phones. Its like I've got the greatest group of people in the world, right here in my pocket.

17. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

Well.. I am only assuming, but id imagine its not as great as this place. I get yelled at by the wife because I spend more time on the app then talking to her. I guess I'll have to secretly download it to her phone and sign her up when she isn't looking. Then I can send her Pm's... "see honey? Were talking"

18. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Hey thats a great idea. If i tryed that w my fiancee she might shoot me with my own gun....or just hit me w something while im sleepin

19. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

Haha. Luckily for me she is starting to really get into shooting recently. I believe she would really enjoy the information and conversations found here.