Firearms Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all...

I have been an FFL dealer in South Central PA since 2001. I joined up as a vendor on FirearmsTalk a few days ago to help get the word out about my website and the magazines that I have to sell.

I am a small FFL dealer with a home based shop but took the plunge and purchased a large number of AR-15 magazines from C Products.

Anyhow... If anyone is looking for some top quality 30 round AR magazines at a decent price I have plenty right now. $12 for aluminum and $13.25 for Stainless Steel.

Here is a link to the message in the Vendors area of FirearmsTalk:

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f53/wts-30-round-c-products-ar-15-magazines-11693/

I try to treat every customer the way I want to be treated and will do everything I can to make sure my customer service is 2nd to none...

I do a lot of internet transfers for customers so if you are nearby and need a transfer dealer, just give me a shout...

I am always happy to answer anyones questions about any topic including getting started in the business...

Thanks!
Nathan

Nathan Lamb's Firearms
www.nathansfirearms.com

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Welcome Nathan, glad to have you here!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome power

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.