New online gun shop

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by Seiples, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Seiples

Seiples New Member

Hello my name is Jason Seiple owner of Seiples Shoot Shop. We are a small but growing shop located in belmont, vermont. Just recently I have seen the need to build a website that sells guns with no hidden fees. So we did it is www.seiplesguns.com. Shipping is flat rate $15 for pistols and $30 for longguns.Used guns are posted there as well. I to am a gun enthusiast and hunter so I do my best to keep pricing low.

Thank you

Jason Seiple

2. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

Hi Jason,

Welcome to FTF. I just got done visiting your website, and I must say it's very well done. I hope you are able to keep that clean look as your business grows.

3. Seiples

Seiples New Member

thank you. Im trying to keep it simple. Most know what they want when shopping for a firearm or at least have an idea. I hope to elimante the frustrations i have run into in the past with other companies and hidden fees such as credit card fees.

4. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

I agree with you on hidden fees. If you put in enough of a profit margin you shouldn't need to tack on a bunch of other stuff. I would rather pay a few dollars more in price than get PO'd by add-on fees when I get to the checkout page.