New nra

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by lbwar15, Apr 18, 2012.

1. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Just joined the NRA for the first time. Just thought I would throw that out there.

2. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

If you don't have one...

buy a heavy duty paper shredder. As a fellow member, I can attest to the need for one.

NRA does stand up for gun owner's rights, and the magazines are cool.

3. opaww

opaww New Member

Save any membership apps they send you so you can use them to stuff the envelopes of AARP and send it back to them. postage free

4. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

Love it!! Way too many gun owners don't know the AARP is a very anti-gun organization. I've returned a bunch of their requests to join with a note telling them to stop infringing on my 2nd Amendment rights and then maybe I'll join but this idea is even better!

5. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

I'm definitely going to do that.

6. XxChino13xX

XxChino13xX New Member

Congrats on joining the NRA, I was happy/excited as all hell when I got my life membership a few years ago. I luckily don't get any mail from the NRA really, I get the usual emails about every month or so, I'm just too lazy and forget to look for the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom. Their American Rifleman magazine is pretty good reading material for when you're on the thunder box though. And the mailing of the form to AARP is genius, I'm just not old enough to get a lot of their mail, I get some but not a lot.