New mud boggin truck.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by readygirl, Jun 29, 2013.

1. readygirl

readygirl New Member

Not mine, We have to go pick it up tomorrow for Cindy. Who thinks it will make the 70 mile trip home.........? :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. stratrider

stratrider New Member

That looks like fun. Hopefully you'll get many years of mud slingin out of it.

3. tri70

tri70 New Member

70 miles clean and no mud?? Not a chance!:D

4. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Yeah, ya might havevto take some detours through some mud.

5. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i like it! a bunch! and it's a Dodge too. get it dirty, wash it off, then get it dirty again!:D

6. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Don't the little Miami River run near there..! Could be interesting..! :) Kind a look capable..! :confused:

7. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

It's a Dodge of course it will make it!! Drive the back roads. Boggers hate pavement.:D

8. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Perfect mud truck . The only thing that could have made it better is if it was a diesel w/ a Manual tranny ;)

9. dango

TURBO..., Boooooooowaaaaaaaaaa..shoooooooz.! :cool:

That truck is kool and all it needs is That lean , mean , sexy thang .! Oh yeah..!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  10. pawjr74

pawjr74 New Member

Gotta love the Mossy Oak stripe!

11. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

mine has camo rocker panels!:p

Attached Files:

12. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

Mine's just a little PowerWagon!

[​IMG]

13. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

The true off-roader's mantra: Wheel, Wreck, Wrench, Repeat.

Should make the 70 mile trip home. The body looks like it is still straight and pretty much rust free. To me, that means the last owner didn't do it right. If you ain't breaking things or denting sheet metal, you ain't trying hard enough. Take that truck out, and beat the snot out of it! It's a Dodge, it can take it.

14. readygirl

readygirl New Member

We made it......The thing runs great, A/C even works...We think it got about 8 mpg.....:eek:. We got 3 crazy looks, and 1 middle finger from our fellow motorists along the way, all were women driving little zip-zap cars....LOL. But we did get a few thumbs up from some friendly redneck guys... It's a beast...

15. dango

Looks , or lust..? :D I'll bet yoose did attract..! Yo Cindy , bad azzed truck and
    Shackle ready..! Eeeek..! You feisty thang..! Eeeek..! :D don,!'t whoop nobody..! :rolleyes:

16. readygirl

readygirl New Member

lol.................

17. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

Readygirl,Glad ya'll made it back safely,and 8 mpg isn't that bad.
    What size are the tires? They look like 38's or 40's.
    Have the gears been changed out from the stock ratio?

Looking at the pic,that truck is in bad need of some rear ladder bars with those big lift blocks on the rearend. If the brakes are working properly,and the driver has to make any emergency braking,the rearend will rotate enough to pull the driveshaft out of the back of the tranny,and that's not a good thing to happen while moving forward.
    Picture a pole vaulter,but then picture the truck doing it!:eek:

18. readygirl

readygirl New Member

I dont know anything about that stuff....but i do know that she traded her old truck, with the bad engine, for some different axles, and some suspension work. So hopefully it will be safe. And it will probably never be driven on the road again except a couple miles on country roads to the woods. She never had tags on her old muddin truck, none of her friends do either....lol

19. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Active Member

They are 40s. I traded my old truck for a rolled 73 Dodge Powerwagon. It has 8 lug 35 spline Dana 60s, and a HD trans/transfer case. Got to save up the $$$ for 4.56 lockers, and have it all rebuilt....:), but that means i might be riding shotgun all this summer...:(

20. dango

I think I'm in,..........lust...! :) I have friends I Daytona , who knows...? :)