New Monthly Shoot?

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by T.Mihm, Apr 2, 2010.

1. T.Mihm

T.Mihm New Member

Hi all,

I haven't got on this forum for a long time, and I notice that the monthly shoot died after only two months.

Who would be interested in bringing it back up? I have started a monthly shoot with some friends of mine, and it's turning out to be pretty fun. I think we should start up a new shoot!

-Travis

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Travis,

There is some behind the scenes work on some organized shooting. Without being too open right now, it also includes some $ raised for mammary cancer research. Now, we all like to shoot and we all like, well you know. Maybe more to come later to the open forum. We shall see.

In the meantime, I think the revival of the rimfire shoots are in order now that the weather is getting warmer. :D

3. kansas45

kansas45 Member

I, for one am ready to take to the range with the .22. The weather is supposed to be pretty nice this weekend. I have been useing my Savage MKII FV to train for some 600 yd stuff with my .223 & .308 Tikkas. It sure helps with the bigger, longer yardage stuff.

4. T.Mihm

T.Mihm New Member

I think we should just post up some targets for fun. Haha.

Next Sunday I'll be going to a range, if not I'll be shooting at my house sometime this week. I'll post any targets that you shoot out to 75 yards until I can go to the range. I usually shoot 50 foot prone and 50 yard bench.

Today I shot the nozzle off a water jug at 100 yards at a friend of the family's house. He was quite impressed; he only shoots hand guns in excess of 30 feet.