Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm 15 and from Oklahoma I love to deer hunt (killed my first 2 this year the first year I've hunted) I have a mosin nagant 91/30, hi point c9, and Remington 870 12ga and am OBSESSED with guns and handloading

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here.

·
Administrator
26,310 Posts
Welcome- we have had a few members here that were younger folks- most have been well mannered and were very welcome here. Once in a while you may have to remind folks that you are still a young'un.

Meanwhile, drag up a rock to the campfire, make yourself comfortable. There is some chili in the pot, cornbread in the dutch Oven, and there are some Pepsis and Mt. Dew in the cooler. Stay out of the beer. :)

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
Welcome- we have had a few members here that were younger folks- most have been well mannered and were very welcome here. Once in a while you may have to remind folks that you are still a young'un.

Meanwhile, drag up a rock to the campfire, make yourself comfortable. There is some chili in the pot, cornbread in the dutch Oven, and there are some Pepsis and Mt. Dew in the cooler. Stay out of the beer. :)
Definitely stay away from the stone jug.......we already have enough problems w people gettin blind drunk and fallin in the fire.....hmmhmm c3;) welcome and enjoy your stay

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome, I am 13 and have pretty much the same guns, but not the hi point, fun fact: hi point factory is in my town. Mosin not yet, but saving up for it.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

Join the NRA << Click Here

1 - 12 of 12 Posts