Firearms Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
New to this forum not new to firearms. Buying them and shooting them for years. Once in a while I may even sell one. Not an easy thing to do. I reload some also. My latest passion has been the 1911 and the M1 Carbine Cal. 30. I really enjoy learning the History of the small arms used in WWII. I recently acquired 3 M1 Carbines 2 from WWII 1 from Auto Ordnance/Karh arms. I hope to gain more knowledge and share any I may have acquired.

Thanks for having me.
Swca

·
Premium Member
I like guns....
2,975 Posts
Welcome from Northern Ohio

·
Premium Member
G42 G43x P95DC CZ82 Mak CZ70 AR etc.
5,727 Posts
Welcome from Eastern Iowa.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome from another newbie...and I'm also a fan of your latest obsession with the 1911 and M1. Excellent choices!

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Welcome once again from my beloved South. I confess my ignorance. I know Karh Arms makes good guns. Where do they rate compared to other brands they might be similar to in quality? I don't like el cheapo guns. See what new members can do. We all learn from one another. You got this going on post #2. Good job!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome once again from my beloved South. I confess my ignorance. I know Karh Arms makes good guns. Where do they rate compared to other brands they might be similar to in quality? I don't like el cheapo guns. See what new members can do. We all learn from one another. You got this going on post #2. Good job!
I would compare the Karh Arms /Auto Ordnance to the Inland repro. The fit and finish on mine is excellent the wood grain is nice also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts