Firearms Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just ran across this forum & it sounded like it may be interesting. My name is Ken Hurst and I'm a pro. engraver --- been engraving firearms for the past 50 years. Not much to tell about me other than the above -- I was a former master engraver for both Colt & Win. custom shops & did some work with Tom and Bill Ruger. Looking forward to reading some interesting threads.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Hi all, just ran across this forum & it sounded like it may be interesting. My name is Ken Hurst and I'm a pro. engraver --- been engraving firearms for the past 50 years. Not much to tell about me other than the above -- I was a former master engraver for both Colt & Win. custom shops & did some work with Tom and Bill Ruger. Looking forward to reading some interesting threads.
Welcome Ken, glad to have you aboard.

Are you still in the engraving game?

I've got to believe you’re "old school" rather than the current faux-engraved laser type work.

There are some real great works out there and I sense I would enjoy a sit-down and storytelling (listening) session with you!

Please feel free to start any thread with stories from the Colt, Winchester or Ruger perspective!

I look forward to your contributions and ignore/excuse some of the antics (myself included) that goes on around here.

We have some really great members with extremely varied backgrounds!

Again, welcome.

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum!
hope you enjoy your stay
mind showing us some of your work?
:D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would like to post a few pictures of a recently finished gold inlayed Win. SuperX but don't know how. If one of ya'll would email me, I can send pic's to you if you wouldn't mind posting same.

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome

Welcome and glad to have you in our forum, please enjoy it. :D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
I somehow missed this the first time around. Welcome here. You do great work. :cool:

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome aboard Ken, that is some nice work. Good to have you here

·
Registered
8,357 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ken.