new member, post questions

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by qwerty, Jul 27, 2008.

1. qwerty

qwerty New Member

Hello all, I am new to the boards here and have posted a new thread. Why does it have to go through the moderator before it gets posted? All other boards your post is immediate.
    Also, I just choose my ID fast and to remember easy but I can tell I will like it here and to be honest I don't want qwerty as an ID, it looks stupid :eek: How can I change that?

2. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

Your posts need to go through moderation because you're attaching pictures as a new member. PM me and I'll get to it as quickly as possible for you.

We are pretty much forced to do that due to the amount of spam that we get bombarded with. The forum has grown very quickly in the past few month and now ranks among some of the top gun forums. With that growth comes growing pains. Sorry for the inconvenience, but that's just the way it has to be. After a dozen of so posts it'll go away.

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Correction. This site is fast becoming THE site on the internet to get real answers and real help without all the fanboy BS.

The Knowledge Base is fast becoming a resource to the common shooter, or inquisitive researcher, from the people behind the scenes, using the techniques or are in the know.

I am greatly enjoying the resources and the knowledge that is shared here without all the attitude.

Welcome to the Forum - Get a few posts under your belt and you should see the restrictions go away. Become a member and you will find most of the folks here are everyday guys who are happy to help. Become a sponsoring member and get access to some of the best stuff going.

JD

JD

4. qwerty

qwerty New Member

Thanks Matt, I understand. I thought that may be the case but wasn't sure.