Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

i just joined up your forum and wanted to make an introductory post.my name is kevin and from time to time i come across antique weapons and such from going to estate sales here on long island.i have been doing this little side business of mine for quite some time.i used to have a friend locally who had knowledge of antique firearms but sadly he passed away (god bless).i was looking for a forum in which to learn a bit more about antique firearms and from doing some research you guys that run this site seem to be very knowledgeable and friendly,thus i joined up.thank you for a very easy and pleasant sign up process it was a pleasure,i belong to a couple of other forums unrelated to firearms and some of the sign up processes are just so difficult to navigate.well thanks again and hello to you all!!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Welcome aboard the FTF! You'll no doubt will find many a knowledgeable men and women on this forum. What part ... Suffolk or Nassau?

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
welcome to FTF, the greatest place on the web. We have quite a few members who are very knowledgeable on antiques and collectibles. Enjoy tou time here :)

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Welcome from Georgia

Welcome and glad you found us. My brother in law lives on the Jersey shore. Wave at him. Enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Administrator
26,131 Posts
Welcome- glad you found your way to us. Have an internet friend that is an old time gunsmith out in Eastern LI.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks again shooter i do have one old black powder type of pistol i will post some pics when i get a free minute to try and find some info on it in the black powder section on the boards.at some point if i need some info on your friend on eastern long island and you would not mind directing me to him that would be great!!

thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome.

·
Administrator
26,131 Posts
Manowar, you would find him on gunpartscorp forum, under gunsmithing, goes by Zeke. Long term fixture there, good guy. Keep teasing him to stay away from Plum Island.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts