Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my name is Bob I'm 42 years old and I'm a retired loan officer that makes websites now to help pay the bills. I'm retired for health reasons so don't think I'm rich lol. I live in Rochester NH and I love it here. I have not done any shooting in a wile since I was forced to sell most of my fireams. I still love to chit chat about them and about fishing. I love to bass fish when I can. Thanks for letting my join and I hope to make a lot of new friends here. I'm online most of the day and night so if you want to chat let me know.
:D

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome Bob,
as long as you wern't working for AIG, Country wide or something like them and retired with moneys by ill gotten gains leaving many on the hook you are welcome. A 42 year old retired loan officer prompted that thought. Excuse me for being frank but you will find we are an honest and direct group here.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D
If you want to catch some Peacok Bass, come to Venezuela!:p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the welcome. I only worked for a small mortgage company. I made a living but as an honest and hard working guy. Have a great day gang.

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
Welcome. Isn't that New Hampsha? Got a good bud here in Texas from Nashua. He's been down here long enough to lose the accent.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
WELCOME tat1477, glad to have you here!

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - Bass fishing is great sport. Love that feeling of reeling in a good sized one. :D

JD

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome In! TAT

Welcome to the forum, Bob. I do a little Bass fishing here also. A good Indiana Large Mouth is 4-6lbs. Most 14" fish run 1.5/2lbs. You joined with good company in this forum, if guns is another love.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts