Firearms Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found your forum a few minutes ago, and now I can't even remember what I was searching. Oh yea I remember I clicked on a banner on jeepforum. I live in north mississippi. I am a big Saiga Fan. I have done the pistolgrip conversion on Saiga 12 and 7.62x39. I have a stock saiga.308 with wood furniture that I use to Deer Hunt with. I like pretty much all guns, but my preferences are the Saiga's and 1911 pistols. I have one springfield 1911. I would have more if they weren't so expensive. A friend lent me a Colt 1911 in 9mm. After shooting it I think my next 1911 will be a colt, but I will stick with the .45

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
How is the saiga's accuracy for hunting?

Welcome to the forum btw :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The saiga .308 is very accurate. I think it is because the barrel is heavier than most AK's. I'm talking 1.5" groups at 200 yrds. Pretty good in my opinion for an AK.
I havent really bench tested my 7.62x39. It hits what I aim at (coke cans, barrells, targets, etc) I do not use a scope on my 7.62x39. but have a 3x9x42 on my .308.

Rebailey, I am about 35 minutes from hernando mississippi. I use to work for UPS and sometimes I would have to go and fill in for the center at hernando when they were short handed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts