Firearms Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll just registered tonight, I hope to purcharse my first firearm within the next week. I am deciding between a taurus pt92 9mm, and a 24/7 9mm pro heinie ss. I would be happy if you could offer any opinoins on these guns, or any other guns in the 350-400 dollar price range. Thanks in advance and I look forward to posting.
Joel

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've never really cared for revolvers that much. Just not my cup of tea. And yes I am definantly ready for the responsibility. I own 2 shotguns and go hunting often(not as often as I would like to), but I am very aware of the responsibility of owning a firearm. This will just be my first handgun.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FALphil I live in Woodstock, about 20-25 minutes north of the big chicken off 575. I was planning on shooting the pt92 at my local range tomorrow, I havent had a chance to get up there for the past couple of weeks. I don't think they have a 24/7 to rent as far I can remember. I have also looked at a few different 1911's as well. I will have to check them out a little bit more, and see if I can get my hands on one at the range tomorrow. I appreciate all the advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.