Firearms Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Name's Ram Rod. May be some familiar faces around here, but I'm on a few other forums. Sort of expanding my horizons. Many of the forums I'd like to get into won't accept my web-based e-mail applications.
I've had my permit in my state for eight years now and facing renewal shortly after the first of the year. I reload for my bolt action rifles only, and they are 22-250, 6.5x55, and .308win. I'm pretty much a Glock fan when it comes to the pistols, but since I chose to go with a SIG in 45acp, I'm rather open minded. I'm a DIYer when it comes to Glock gunsmithing. I've done silhouette matches for several years with my 10/22's, and a couple of IPSC matches this year. I also have one of each of the black rifles...or the SHTF rifles that seem to be ever so popular now due to the impending elections. I have a Bushmaster commando and an Arsenal SLR-95.
I hope to make some good contributions to the forum, and glad to meet you all. Thanks for letting me through the front door.

·
Banned
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That's cool. I'm starting to figure things out here rather quickly compared to other forums. I know my place now. I won't be bothering you any more.

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum!
i've seen you around and you seem pretty active
hope you enjoy your stay
:D

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

You'll see alot of interesting topics around here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts