New Lancer L5 Warfighter Mags.

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by rifleshooter474, Jun 30, 2011.

1. rifleshooter474

rifleshooter474 New Member

Being a big fan of Lancers older L5 AR-15/16 Mags, I bought some of their new Warfighter Mags.

I have always said a Mag. without metal feed lips is good only for the range use, but if ones life is depending on their rifle IMHO having a Mag. with metal feed lips is very important.;)

I feel the Lancer Mags are the best choice for the non metal AR-15/16s and Bulgarian circle ten ((10)) for the AKs:)
    Both have metal supported feed lips.

Lancer Systems L5 AWM 30rd .223/5.56 Magazine Smoke

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  2. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

I may have to try one. I'm becoming more interested in GI mags. Its all I used to use while active and lately Ive been using them a lot more. At $8+ each w/ Magpul follower they make a lot of sense IMO. Thats 2 GIs for the price of one Lancer

3. rifleshooter474

I have many GI type Mags never thought I needed the Magpul followers, none have ever failed to feed or drop out. The cost of the Lancer Mags does not bother me, if I like something I just get it.:)

4. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

As a full time student, husband, father, and part time employee I'm not afforded that luxury, yet :). Plus my wife wants another baby and new house :( lol.

5. rifleshooter474

Oh!! boy are you in for it.....:)