New Lady from Poe-Dunk !

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by sub-speicies, Mar 24, 2013.

1. sub-speicies

sub-speicies New Member

I'm looking forward to getting started . I am the Link to dango , as a matter of fact , his neighbor ! He , (dango) , gave me the scoop about this place and can't wait to meet all of you !
    Dan says not to worry , he's not upset about anything or anybody ,
    It's all about (His Word) thing , not taken lightly !
    He's a strange sort of guy , but in an interesting way , very polite and funny .
    Every body here knows and trusts him , a guy that is always first to lend a hand or a dollar .
    He's got a thing about posting pictures and why , I don't get it either ?
    I got lots of my own pictures of him and his work , maybe I'll throw some out there.!He'll be mad at me , but too bad , he'll live !
    So , enough about that . Lets play and I'll tickle him , hell come around , just BONE HEADED some times .
    Me , I like to shoot and it is a neighbor hood thing . One shot and it's like a moth to flames , we come and it's a party . Very small neighborhood , we all
    are relative and equally interested . Highly competitive !
    Crap-ola , I hear him right now , shooting ! I'm going to go , I will shoot the shorts of that man ! I have an advantage ! Those medications he's on mess up his vision , LOL . We'll continue later , I smell VICTORY ! LOL

2. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

welcome to the forum and glad you found us. and tell dango to get back here. he's strange character and has an off the wall sense of humor. and i like it! :D

4. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

That's right! The sooner he gets back the better. :cool:

5. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Yes, welcome, and tell him to get his dango butt back here. :D

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Me. too. The 'stranger' the better in my book........to a certain point, of course. :cool:

7. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I am really sorry about the whole thing. He kept his word and used the picture until the administration asked him to remove it. He earned a lot of respect just doing it for the short while. Dango has friends here and we all miss him.

8. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

His posts were a bit diff alright, but they always made a certain sort of sense...

9. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome from Bumfugg, Egypt. It's near Poe-Dunk.

10. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

:DSub-s, wade on on thru the foot of snow you guys have and bring yer "A" game!!

11. towboater

towboater Active Member

Wfelcome. Tell Dango we miss him.

12. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Welcome aboard!

13. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Wfell , thanks but she's slightly inconvenienced at the moment , got to check her bonds , give me a sec.................... Hmm...........Yeap , everything looks tight and she's been a Bad girl..! :p Can only play if and when I let her ! :D

I'm kind of funny bout that , MY MAN CAVE , MY PC , you know , Silly me..!

14. dango

Welcome -->(ABOARD) , <--Broad , the girth of a pregnant COW , Thanks , I'll pass that on when I untie her..! :D

15. astroman

astroman Supporting Member Supporter

ROFL!! Dango you sure got a way with words hehe...

16. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

17. dango

NC..? You know of RT. 168 Battle Field BLVD. , the Brass lantern , Curituk , Moyok , LOL Man , we gotta talk..! The Great Dismal Swamp , largest cotton mouth catch every Suday Contests , canning jars , etc. ? Hoo Yaul..! :rolleyes: