New Kimber model

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by Gojubrian, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Kimber has a new carry model coming out. Not too enthused, but it does look nice.

Attached Files:

2. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Not enought there to make me unload my Pro Carry or run out and buy one. I do like the bobbed mainspring housing though.

3. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I also like the bobtails!

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Looks like they paired some old Raptor Slides with some old bobtail frames and called it "new".

I am inclined to agree with the above comment. I dislike guns where the slides and frames do not match in color and composition. I also will never carry another pistol with an ambi safety. Nothing there to make me run right out and buy one.

JD

5. Noble Sniper

Noble Sniper New Member

I think I will stick with my Royal II ;)

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Wanta bet it's approved for Kalie?

Didn't I read somewhere that Dan Wesson or Ed Brown was going to stop making bobs for the left coast?

There goes the kimber-cancer creeping in for the kill! (Oh for you kimber fan boys, Coprophagia and Die!)

7. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Dan Wesson stopped making the CBOB's for everyone but Commiefornia. They do have the Valor Bobtail now though.

This Kimber is going for $1510 msrp, the VBOB will be $1800 from what I've read...... :eek: Can't do it, I'm not rich. I have to go on vacation this year! :D