Firearms Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats going on guys and gals, my name is Dennis Howard, Im from south eastern Kentucky, and a huge gun enthusiast. Im 20 years old, just recently got married, (sept. 27) and the wife is dead asleep beside me which means Im free to talk about guy stuff finally lol... Figured I would start off by showing my collection of guns, but hopefully have more to come. Feel free to comment and provide tips and suggestions about all of my guns, and I hope to do the same, thanks everyone!

1: Rock River Arms Tactical Entry, Collapsible Stock, Truglow 2x42 reddot, 3 mags.

2: Hi Standard Riot Police Issued 12 ga. Dad's Christmas Present to me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
3: Winchester 9422 .22 Magnum, been offered close to $1k for this gun, was my grandpas, it will go to my children as well. NEVER WILL BE SHOT

4: Winchester .20 ga., this was also my grandpa's, love skeeting with this.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a feeling after all of the wolf shown is gone, Im going to switch to PMC or such, WOLF is the only thing anyone in my area carries truthfully. Thanks for all the comments guys.

Where is Radcliff at Opaww?? Im from Perry County, right on the edge of Virginia pretty much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.