Firearms Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats going on guys and gals, my name is Dennis Howard, Im from south eastern Kentucky, and a huge gun enthusiast. Im 20 years old, just recently got married, (sept. 27) and the wife is dead asleep beside me which means Im free to talk about guy stuff finally lol... Figured I would start off by showing my collection of guns, but hopefully have more to come. Feel free to comment and provide tips and suggestions about all of my guns, and I hope to do the same, thanks everyone!

1: Rock River Arms Tactical Entry, Collapsible Stock, Truglow 2x42 reddot, 3 mags.

2: Hi Standard Riot Police Issued 12 ga. Dad's Christmas Present to me.

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Welcome! Nice pics you have there.

You should be able to upload those and any others to your gallery. (I'm not sure if that's available to you immediately or if it might take you posting a dozen times or so.)

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here and congratulations too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
3: Winchester 9422 .22 Magnum, been offered close to $1k for this gun, was my grandpas, it will go to my children as well. NEVER WILL BE SHOT

4: Winchester .20 ga., this was also my grandpa's, love skeeting with this.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
5: Savage Arms .270, extend able bi pod, sling, accu-trigger, scope is zero'd in pretty well, definitely a shoulder breaker.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - Nice collection you have started there.

If that .270 is giving you problems I would recommend a Decelerator or Limbsaver Recoil pad and a muzzle break. Those will greatly tame that "shoulder breaker" down to a nice dull roar. :D

JD

PS: I would keep an eye on that chamber and BCG on that AR if you are going to keep shooting Wolf laquered ammo.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a feeling after all of the wolf shown is gone, Im going to switch to PMC or such, WOLF is the only thing anyone in my area carries truthfully. Thanks for all the comments guys.

Where is Radcliff at Opaww?? Im from Perry County, right on the edge of Virginia pretty much.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I have a feeling after all of the wolf shown is gone, Im going to switch to PMC or such, WOLF is the only thing anyone in my area carries truthfully. Thanks for all the comments guys.

Where is Radcliff at Opaww?? Im from Perry County, right on the edge of Virginia pretty much.
XM193 55 gr. FMJ, made in the US at Lake City Arsenal:

https://surplusammo.com/index.php?m...id=245&zenid=36553776f8547938dc12abf1bad121bb

It's also 5.56 NATO, rather than .223 Rem like the Wolf. The 5.56 NATO will help your AR run a little better too.

·
Banned
4,868 Posts

Right outside the gates of Ft. Knox, and about 25 miles south of Louisville

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum!
nice collection you got there
i think you'll fit right in
:D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Welcome greenmachine glad to have you aboard.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts