Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE... AND ON YOUR GUN!"

Description:
Material: 8620 Steel
Length: 2.24"
Black Oxide

The Smiley Face Muzzle Brake for an AR15 is precision made in the USA. It reduces recoil and muzzle climb to where it feels like you're shooting a 22 long rifle. With the recoil reduced, the muzzle brake makes your target easier to reacquire, setting yourself up for your second shot.

More information at www.Smileybrake.com

·
Registered
992 Posts
Well here you go Junho, add this one to your baby. Good gawd. Where does this s$%t come from?

And another first post trying to peddle some crap.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
No, really Hillbilly, let us know how you really feel. It's okay, you're among friends. There's no need to hold anything back.

·
Registered
992 Posts
No, really Hillbilly, let us know how you really feel. It's okay, you're among friends. There's no need to hold anything back.

Haa you are right Matt. I always first check the forum in the pre-dawn, pre-gym hours so I guess I have a little more edge than usual :cool:

But what is next, velvet Elvis 1911 grips? Sheesh :D

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Haa you are right Matt. I always first check the forum in the pre-dawn, pre-gym hours so I guess I have a little more edge than usual :cool:

But what is next, velvet Elvis 1911 grips? Sheesh :D
If they have "Four Dogs Playing Poker" I am TOTALLY going to buy a set for collector value alone....:D:p

JD
I want one of each, but only if they're real velvet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts