New info on Fast and Furious

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by danf_fl, Apr 24, 2013.

1. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Hmmm, she's got more chutzpah than most men in black robes. ;)

2. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

You know, except on gun forums, Fast and Furious is old news and doesn't enter into many other peoples thoughts or sway their actions.

3. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Just because you don't want to see Holder and Obama go down, doesn't mean they shouldn't.

They're hiding something, which means they know they did something wrong, and don't want to own up to it.

The majority of the House of Reps wants to see that info, and federal judges want to see that info, so why shouldn't they give it to them?

4. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter to liberals. They don't care what Obama n Holder are guilty of.

5. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Like the statement " I did not have sex...."?

6. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

Its better to be too credulous than too skeptical. :rolleyes:

7. msup752

msup752 New Member

I don't think there is a question that they did something wrong. The question is who exactly is "they". That has not been answered to my satisfaction.

Chainfire, do you believe the proper "they" has been held accountable already or nothing illegal or immoral happened to warrant further investigation?

8. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

9. vincent

vincent New Member

bazinga!!!!! :d

10. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Chainfire ... discerning from previous replies I feel you are a man of hope. But it is also my opinion that the man you invested hope in betrayed the country the moment he got into office. He played, endlessly, I might add, the 'good cop' in a cheap good cop/bad cop scenario; (e.g.) Republicans, the bad cop, Obama the good cop. But both 'cops' in reality were and are in bed together. They dine together, play golf together, receive raises together, and put on a show of argument together for their audiences. And all the while the country and its unemployed masses in the millions are suffering, truly suffering, much more than ever before, ever since 1933. The only difference between the long soup lines of 1933 and today's calamity, is the unemployed are on food stamps. Same difference. But the same act on a familiar stage.

11. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

If info on the fast n furious was never known. Obama and the anti gun liberals would still be saying, "look at how many guns used in Mexican crime, originated in the US".

12. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

They impeached Nixon for his people bungling a third rate burglary, but noone died. Obama is killing people with Fast & Furious. How come we cannot hold his feet to the same fire as Nixon?

Not to mention Benghazi!

13. Millwright

Millwright Member

Candidate Obama pledged to "conduct the most transparent presidency in history", as I recall. But he's been erecting brick walls since day one ! Pigford, F&F, Libya, Benghazi, Newtown, Boston, and the list keeps growing......>MW

14. therewolf

therewolf New Member

This iron is cold.

We should have struck 6

months ago.

If the NRA and other organizations had

pushed this into the limelight during the election

we would have a different president.

BUT the NRA and others were afraid that once our gun rights were

protected, their status would drop below that of the

Save the Dyslexic Pig Society. That's what happened to the

election.