New info on Breonna Taylor case

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Ghost1958, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

ellis36 and alsaqr like this.
  2. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

I was waiting to see if the allegations of using her address as a drop was true or not.

Looks like they were.

ellis36 and Ghost1958 like this.

3. Ghost1958

Possibly though LE doesnt know what was in those packages.
    She was obviously more involved than thought as proven by the photos of her and the recorded jail phone calls. (How dumb can one be ).

It is odd the mayor kept this all hidden with all the mess in Louisville over her killing.
    Doesnt change the wrongful killing of the woman but things may not have reached the level they have had this been known.

4. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member Supporter

Current investigation, and all, so it's not inappropriate that folks are fuming that such stuff has been "leaked" to the press.

But, one has to wonder. If this niggling little detail was withheld but known, what other juicy tidbits might exists about the actual situation in that house at the time the home was entered by LE. If asleep in the bed, it's hard to imagine why someone would be fired upon. If "resisting" and clearly seen doing so, one has to wonder how such resistance was occurring, with what means, etc.

Not claiming to know any details, here. Just wondering.

These days, the instant the color of someone's skin is known, irrespective of any other factors, many scream for the heads of LEOs and mayors and anyone else involved, burning thing to the ground if they don't instantly get what they're demanding. Lots of pressure, there, to divulge or hide or gloss over aspects, with such incidents. No telling who's buttering whose bread, or what winds are blowing internally to alter things, so to speak.

JimRau, Caveman Jim, locutus and 3 others like this.
  5. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, it's hard to believe an idiot kneeled on a mans neck until he died too.

Chainfire and Ghost1958 like this.
  6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

G66, the color of skin isn’t always announced. I don’t think I’ve ever heard “a white man was shot in a robbery”. Skin color is only mentioned when the victim is NOT white.

rn-cindy, JimRau, Caveman Jim and 5 others like this.
  7. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

Seems like these days it's just the opposite.

ellis

Caveman Jim and winds-of-change like this.
  8. Mercator

Mercator Well-Known Member

Her death was unintended and accidental. You take chances, you deserve the outcome, good or bad. She lived the life she chose.

9. Ghost1958

Did I say charge the cop with murder? No.
    And I'm sorry but assuming she was involved in drug trafficking that isnt a Capitol offense.

What I said was, if you or I to use your words unintentionally and accidentally shot a person who was offering no threat , 7 times and killed him or her we would already be under a jail in the basement.

I'd also question how one accidentally shoots a person 7 times.

The needed outcome of this is the banning of no knock warrants, except in the case of a kidnapping or hostage situation.

They never should have been available for any other offenses especially the " war on drugs".

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
    Chainfire and primer1 like this.
  10. Mercator

Reports say they shot into the dark room through the doorway. She was there because she chose to be with him. If you know how to handle an armed heroin dealer shooting at you from the dark, cops across America are waiting for your life saving advice.

7point62 and locutus like this.
  11. microadventure

microadventure Well-Known Member

I was in a 7-11 in 1981. guy came in and asked the price of a pack of zig-zags. the clerk just gave him the display. he said "we won't be able to sell them soon anyways, with this war on drugs and Reagan in the white house"

I never saw that clerk again.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  12. Ghost1958

The shooter wasnt an armed heroine dealer.
    The shooter faces no charges.

The woman was merely present .
    The apartment wasnt dark. The two were sitting on the couch watching tv.

Now that the excuses have been dealt with .

I have some advise.
    Dont participate in no knock warrants.
    If your stupid enough to perform such a warrant dont do it in plain clothes with an unmarked vehicle.
    If your outside and fired on back off grab cover instead of blindly shooting thru a window, hitting a non combatant 7 times plus spraying bullets into neighboring apartments.

Again. Drug trafficking isnt a Capitol offense.

dango, towboater and jigs-n-fixture like this.
  13. Mercator

She was not executed for any offense. She was caught in the line of fire. I mixed up her boyfriend who shot an officer, with the drug dealer she worked for, and who was listed at her address. How dark was the tv room I do not know. She put herself in a place in life where bad things were bound to happen. It wasn’t justice what happened to her, it was her congenital stupidity.

rn-cindy and locutus like this.
  14. Gatoragn

It is wise to be selective whom you keep company with.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/authorit...ays-after-warrants-were-issued-for-his-arrest

Breonna Taylor’s ex-boyfriend was taken into police custody on Thursday after warrants had been issued for his arrest.

Glover was one of the people listed on the no-knock warrant, which was served on Taylor's residence in March, the day she was killed.

She was caught in the crossfire that resulted from confusion and chaos, after the police burst in looking for suspects who were not there. Her death sparked national protests and outrage as she was a former EMT and aspiring nurse.

Taylor, nor any of the other people present during the police raid were listed on the warrant.

15. Gatoragn

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-arrested-drugs-charges.html?ocid=uxbndlbing

Thirty-nine pages of leaked documents, obatined by WAVE 3 News, revealed Taylor's ex-boyfriend had his bank account registered to her address, gave her phone number as his own and allegedly borrowed a car hired under her name that would later be connected to a murder investigation of one of his associates.

Mail addressed to Glover was reportedly seized from Taylor's apartment in the aftermath of her shooting.

The report also documents a series of prison phone call transcripts between Glover and Taylor, when the convicted drug dealer was behind bars.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    locutus, ellis36 and primer1 like this.
  16. Mercator

The aspiring nurse would have failed the standard background check to even get started.

towboater likes this.
  17. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member Supporter

Yup.

A bit like Chris Rock's "How To Avoid Getting Your Butt Kicked" sketch ... your "friend" you let into the car might be a psychopath, a druggie, have who-knows-what on him, etc.

Known by the company you keep.

Often ending up where you end up by the company you keep.

One of the major life lessons.

Not that she, herself, necessarily earned the trip she took, but still. You play with fire, having such "friends," then at some point you're gonna get burned. One way or another. Sad and pitiful though that might be.

locutus and towboater like this.
  18. Ghost1958

Why. She was never convicted of anything. I personally know nurses with some drug offenses in their past.

Heck the surgeon that performed my heart surgery had been convicted of cocaine possession while a surgeon.
    I was his 2nd patient after he came off his 2 yr suspension.
    Hes also the one that poked a hole in my heart during that surgery.

19. Ghost1958

Yep that's all in the link I posted.

Still she was not on that warrant nor was the bf.
    It's fairly simple. No no knock warrant, she doesnt die.
    No stupid " drug war" she doesnt die.

JMO but the cop that shot her should be held accountable for killing her the same as you or I would be.

No knock warrants should be banned.
    The " drug war " should be abandoned as the miserable failure it is.

alsaqr and Chainfire like this.
  20. Mercator

Your surgeon was in the impaired physician program. It’s a whole different ball game. Taylor was an aspiring prison inmate. It’s not like when a nurse mishandles a controlled substance. Even if Taylor somehow got a job, her license would have lasted only until Glover’s next arrest. The DEA would drop her like a hot potato.