New holster

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by string1946, Sep 9, 2013.

1. string1946

string1946 New Member

I have been wanting a holster to wear around here when I away from the house. I have some acreage and some times I may be several hundred yards from the house like walking fence line or just enjoying nature. Several months back I was in the house and heard my driveway alarm go off so went to the front door to see who it was. It was a car I didn't recognize and none of my friends would drive anyway. The only thing missing was the boombox bass knocking the leaves out of the trees. I assumed they turned that down when they turned down the driveway. Stealth mode so to speak and yes I'm profiling. All I could tell about the "people" in the car was there looked to be 2 and both wearing hoodies pulled up. I stepped out on the porch at which time they stopped and backed all the way down the driveway and its 800' long, I assume so I couldn't see their tag number. Anyway it made me think about I should have something on me anytime I was away from the house. If they were really up to something I could have walked in on it unarmed. I've tried several holsters such as the Blackhawk Serpa and I like it fine its just I wear either shorts or jogging pants around the house and no belt. I order this one from Andrews Leather and so far I just love it.

Attached Files:

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

They'll likely be back.

3. string1946

string1946 New Member

And if I'm home they will be back once.