New Holster for everyday.......

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by Bob Wright, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Bob Wright

Bob Wright Member

I ordered a modified Tom Threepsersons holster from Graveyard Jack Gunleather (http://www.sixgunleather.com/about.html) and it arrived about a month ago. Been carrying every day since then.

[​IMG]

I specified open toe with a radiused stitched bottom edge, oxblood color, belt loop for pants belt, and no retaining strap or loop. Also border stamping to run around stitched side and around to backside. This for my Ruger .44 Special. This is the best holster I've had til yet.

Bob Wright

2. JW357

JW357 New Member

Very nice holster. I'm glad you are pleased.

3. LeMat

LeMat New Member

I'll be receiving a holster from him in a week or so. Absolutely cannot wait!

4. gunsmoke11

gunsmoke11 New Member

That's a nice looking holster with unique clean lines and is obviously well made. It isn't bulky and the color you chose would've been my pick as well. Is the holster lined?

5. Bob Wright

Bob Wright Member

No, no lining.

A departure from his cataloged holsters is the stamping. Usual stamping is along the stitched side and along the folded side. I requested stamping to go along the stitched side, around the bottom, and back up the stitched side on back. Just seemed better to me to do that.

I have worn the holster daily for over a month now and no complaints.

Bob Wright