Firearms Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is drew, I grew up in Texas hunting and fishing, however I have just recently started my own collection! I am tight budgeted so my collection is minimal and not very nice... I have a Taurus mellinun pro pt111 9mm which is my carry weapon ( got my chl about 6months ago) I have a Benneli nova 12 ga and my newest addition was the keltech sub 2000 .40 cal I picked it up for 300 brand new, anyway I'm looking to dress it up with the aluminum quad rail and a decent red dot also maybe a bump fire stock?!?! Anyway glad to be here and hope to learn!

·
Premium Member
12,183 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Imo, the bump fire seems to be a way to innacurately burn through ammo. A red dot and trigger control goes a long way.

·
Banned
504 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Imo, the bump fire seems to be a way to innacurately burn through ammo. A red dot and trigger control goes a long way.
You are right about burning up the ammo, and I would like to add that, I think the sound of the bump fire is a little intimidating, and a red flag waving in front of anti-gunners. But welcome aboard newguy, don't mean to jump your sh** the first day. Feel free to speak your mind here on the forum.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here from Oregon.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

JOIN the NRA << Click Here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts