Firearms Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this place looking for some info on the net.

What do you think of the quality of brass of the following brands ,Fiocchi, Sellier&bellot and PMC for reloading. Looking at these manufacturers in .223, let me know what you all know from experience.

Thanks,
Nate

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here Nate. Those are decent ammunition manufacturers, but I'm not sure about the brass quality for reloading.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
WELCOME redneckbuckeye, glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Brass quality

Just found this place looking for some info on the net.

What do you think of the quality of brass of the following brands ,Fiocchi, Sellier&bellot and PMC for reloading. Looking at these manufacturers in .223, let me know what you all know from experience.

Thanks,
Nate
Nate, I have handloaded quite abit of S&B and PMC in .38/.357-9mm-.45ACP, and can say as good as Win.+Fed.IMO:D By the way Welcome to the Forum!!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome Redneck,
I reloaded .223 using once fired PMC with out any issues or wear on the brass. Looks like it should be good for another reload easy.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome to the Hoosier State.

I was an Ohioan, but :( I live in central Indiana now
Hay Redneck, welcome to Indiana. There should be no :( to this when it comes to guns! In this state you have Lifetime CCW permits, allowed (with proper permit) to carry in State Parks, and quite a few more pro-gun politicians than the Buck-a-nut State:) Enjoy these benefits, and PM me, if you would-I too am in Central Indiana:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts