Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a nice surprise, my wife who hates guns has come into a few pounds and said she would buy me a new gun. I will need to strike while the iron is hot before she changes her mind, the problem is i haven't a clue what i want maybe something historic.
The choices are limited here i will have to keep checking on the link bellow, do other forum members see anything they like.

Buy and Sell Guns & Accessories Online- gundeal.co.uk
www.gundeal.co.uk/

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Single action revolvers usually do not disappoint! Lots of choices in caliber, barrel length, finish, grip style, etc.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Ruger Single 6 with the convertible facility - one each cylinder in .22LR and .22WRM.

Mind you, your choice is endless, living in the one part of the UK where you can have ANY handgun.

tac

·
Premium Member
7,650 Posts
Good for the both of you, but in the future you should say your wife 'came into some money' not pounds!! Here in the USA that will not go over well with the wife!!!;)

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Good for the both of you, but in the future you should say your wife 'came into some money' not pounds!! Here in the USA that will not go over well with the wife!!!;)

I say "More to love" ... Pounds... That's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

·
Premium Member
11,851 Posts
If I was picking off that list I would go with the Beretta 92. For all practical purposes, there is not a better 9mm handgun. The Colt would be my second choice, but only because I have never gotten my jollies shooting .22 pistols. If the Colt were in .45 ACP it would win hands down.

·
Premium Member
10,830 Posts
I don't know what you have already, so it's kind of hard to say one way or another, which i would go for if I were you.

·
Premium Member
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

·
Supporting Member
11,806 Posts
Manta
Without looking it up what is a Pound compared to the US Dollar what is the values.
And what kind of hoops do you have to go through to get a new pistol.
I guess I assumed getting a gun in the UK was very hard and restricted.
Obviously if I am correct there is no such thing as a personal protection permit to carry.
Are the above pictured weapons your?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts