New guy with a question

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by btr, Jan 27, 2010.

1. btr

btr New Member

I have a question and am not sure where to get an answer for it:

I am looking to sell my Kahr cw9 and some accessories, but don't know what it would go for. I have:

CW9
    2 mags
    iwb holster
    under the shirt holster
    about 4 boxes of ammo

Anyone know what it might be worth?

I paid about $590 for the whole thing and the gun has apprx. 1k rounds through it.

Thanks,

BTR

2. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

If the gun is well cared for and essentially "like new", you could get upwards of $400 for the gun+mags in a private sale. New they go for 425-450. The accessories won't command the same resale price, but you could probably get pretty close to $500 for an all-inclusive deal. Again, if it's a private sale and if the condition warrants that price.

I'd list it at $500, and consider offers north of $450.

3. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

What he said. Now, welcome to the forum. PLease stop by our introduction section and say hello

4. Mr. Bluesky

Mr. Bluesky New Member

Don't be a drive-by questioner! Go to the intro section, say hi, and stick around!

5. btr

btr New Member

Thanks for the responses. I think I will probably list it for $500 and see where it goes since it is in near-new condition. It doesn't have a scratch on it and I have kept it clean.

As far as being an enthusiast- I grew up hunting, and most of my shooting revolved around hunting. I did go through a stint where I shot skeet every week or two and I have recently gotten the itch to get very accurate with my handgun. I have never been near as good with a handgun as I am with a shotgun, but I have a friend who is a great coach that is teaching me a thing or two.