Firearms Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! New guy from Missouri here. I was raised to be an anti-gun liberal but intelligence and common sense helped me overcome that handicap. I started shooting regularly about 3 years ago with my step son, who is a LEO, along with my wife so we had a regular family activity we could enjoy together. I currently have four 9mm handguns, a .22 rifle, a 12g shotgun, and I recently picked up my first AR15. The AR is the main reason I joined here as what I know or think I know isn't a lot and it would great to be able to learn more from those far more knowledgeable than me. Really I just like to learn about anything I can because knowledge is power. I'm not really a hunter, occasionally I'll take the .22 out for some rabbit/squirrel hunting but that's about it. Mainly, I just enjoy going over to the range or out to my buddy's cabin to fire off some rounds and I find it extremely relaxing to clean and work on my firearms.

·
Supporting Member
13,281 Posts
ITSZHC

Welcome to the finest Forum available today! A lot of not only great people here but a treasure chest full of information regarding weapons and related information.
We are glad you found us and from some of us Retired and Active LEOS tell your Step Son thanks for his service as well. Looking forward to hearing from you and excited about your new involvement and enjoyment with the great Shooting Sport! And also the family's enjoyment.(y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts